Brookside Residential Care Home, Braybrooke
Established in 1995 this family run residential home for the elderly, offers comfortable surroundings, beautiful gardens, extensive views and a high standard of care for the elderly.
Brookside is a small and friendly care home with meticulous attention to detail and spacious en-suite rooms.
Brookside is situated on the edge of the picturesque village of Braybrooke and sits in the heart of some of the most attractive countryside, resting between gentle rolling hills on the border of Northamptonshire and Leicestershire. There is a mix of busy market towns, picturesque villages, Saxon churches and spectacular rural architecture nearby.
We know that sometimes even the smallest things in care homes for the elderly can go a long way, which is why our friendly local carers spend time, engaging with residents and their families.
The aim of Brookside Residential Home is to provide our residents with a home from home where the emphasis is always on the resident’s independence, comfort and happiness.
Why Choose Brookside:
- Voted top 20 care home in the East Midlands 2018
- Constant high level reviews from both resident and family members
- 5-star home cooked food with the highest hygiene rating
- Family run home since 1995
- 17 bedrooms with an excellent carer to resident ratio
- Country side views of the surrounding rolling fields